Pay: $3,500.00 - $3,700.00 gross per week
Start Date: Ideal candidate can start as early as 02/19/2024. Will take candidates who can start before or after
Length: 13 Weeks
Schedule: Monday-Friday / 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM / 40 Hours a Week
Call: After Hours and Some Weekends - Call paid in addition to salary listed.
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- Graduate of CAHEP accredited CVT program or Completion of 2 (two) years Radiologic Technology training program approved by AMA
- Travel Experience - Preferred
- ARRT Registration with CI Credentials; or RCIS, or RCES Credentials from CCI; or CEPS Certification from IBHRE
- For CVT Program Graduates: Any one (1) of the following credentials required: RCIS, or RCES credentials from CCI; or CEPS certification from IBHRE
- If RCIS, Fluoro License not Required
- For Radiologic Technology program graduates: CRT and Fluoroscopy Required
- BLS (AHA)
- Assists in performing diagnostic fluoroscopic angiographic procedures, coronary and peripheral interventions and Electrophysiology procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
- Assists in caring for patients in preparation for cardiac procedures. Assists in monitoring patient condition pre and post procedure. Reports changes in the patient’s condition to physician or R.N. for follow-up.
- Assists in preventative maintenance of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory equipment. Reports all equipment malfunctions to Assistant Director and calls for services if indicated.
- Assists with supply management.
- Works as an integral part of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory team, knowing the responsibilities of each team member and being able to perform these responsibilities as needed.
- Initiates effective CPR measures and is familiar with the location and use of all emergency equipment.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining the Q.I. program related to radiological equipment and on-going department initiatives.
- Adheres to established hospital safety standards by following safety procedures/techniques in utilizing equipment and supplies and in performing procedures and body mechanics as well as reporting any unsafe condition immediately to the patient care manager.
- Operates equipment according to the protocol of the procedure being performed. Assists physician with all Cath Lab procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of sterile technique.
- Pulls contrast media as appropriate for procedure.
- Should be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his/her unit.